Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Taking a little vacation

Yes, I'm taking a few days off, meeting a friend of a spa weekend in Mexico.

I can use both the R&R and the girl time. Usually I travel alone or with The Husband. The idea of some wine and bonding seems like just the tonic ... and especially at these prices.

At home I avoid spas for the sheer cost. But this experience at Ixtapan Spa costs $830 for four nights lodging in a single room, a host of spa treatments and all my spa cuisine.

I'll let you know how it goes. And here's to losing a little weight...my jeans are stretched to the max.

6 comments:

Kath said...

Is it the right time to lose weight before you go with all that wine and great Mexican food. Bring a pair of jeans a size bigger to allow for this and then when you come home (if you do)then slim back down.

Greg said...

You have great travel/vacation blog !!!

Find vacation rentals in worldwide directory
HolidayHomes.ca cabins for rent
Thank you!!!

Lynam's Hotel said...

Lynam's Hotel
Located in the Shadow of Dublin's Spire.
Boasting probably the best location of any Hotel in Dublin facing the Spire at the heart of Dublin's main thoroughfare, O'Connell Street.
Dublin Hotel

Waist Hips and Thighs said...

Everyone needs a little vacation every now and then. I hope you enjoyed your stay and travel. I will be going on more trips now that I purchased a timeshare through bluegreen corporation

sachin bani said...

I really Like Your posts. you have really good and interesting blog keep writing:)
Cheap Flights to Melbourne
Melbourne Flights
Dubai Flights

gabriela susanti said...

g00d