Sunday, June 11, 2006

More blogs, more cruising, more answers

Early this week I'll try to answer questions you've posted in the comments. They will be posted near your comment, so take a look there!

For more on Freedom of the Seas, see my review on June 25 in The Miami Herald. It will be posted online at www.MiamiHerald.com/travel

Also check out comments at Cruise Critic . More than 140 of its members were onboard, including the 40 members of The Pink Boa Society, a group of 40 cruisers who met online as they planned their trips aboard Freedom.

Also see Cruise Diva Linda Coffman's review Cruise Diva.

My next blog chronicles my one-month trip as I drive solo from Miami to Seattle in search of the real America. I'll also investigate whether a woman can travel safely in the U.S. when she's on a tight budget.

My driving blog begins August 20 at MiamiHerald.com/travel. If you've got tips for places I should check out on my drive, please post them here. See you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.